Monday 16 July 2012

Make Up Academy - Amazing Undressed Palette


New Undressed Palette By The Amazing Make Up Academy

I have had this palette for a few weeks now and I have used it quite a lot, this palette follows the huge success of MUA previous palette Heaven and Earth.

This palette is all about opting for that fresh faced look, to go hand in hand with this seasons must have Make Up look which is the fresh/bare faced look. But with this palette you can turn this look into a smouldering nighttime look instantly. Which I am a big fan of, you can not beat a gorgeous smouldering smoky eye.

The palette has 12 gorgeous shades to suit any skin tone, and any occasion.

My Favourite shades are the highlighters, they are stunning. I use Shade 1 for under my brow arch, the inner corner of my eye and also bringing the highlighter down near to the tear duct area, applying to these areas really brightens up the eye area. I love a highlighter under my brow; I do not think I can go a day without applying to this area ;-). Hence me now hardly having any shade 1 left. ;-)

Shades 1, 2 and 3 are great for highlighting.

Shades 6, 7, 8 and 10 will give you a really sexy smoky eye. Shades 11 and 12 are much darker so you can turn your daytime look into a nighttime look with minimal effort. You can blend these colours over the top of the look you have already done.

I do have the Heaven and Earth palette, I have used that today but I have to say I do prefer this palette the shades are much warmer and again the highlighter shades have won me over. You can’t beat a good highlighter to brighten up certain areas of your face; it really does make a difference.

This palette is very very silimar to the Urban Decay Naked Palette, the shades are very similar, but MUA is at a fraction of the cost at only £4 and the pigment in this palette is amazing. I have used this palette on quite a few brides now, it worked a treat :-)

MUA also have the new Going for Gold Olympic Inspired Palette out at the moment for you to get your hands on, you can WIN this palette on my Make Up Page by entering my Olympic Themed Make Up Competiton.

Head over to www.muastore.co.uk to check out MUA'S maaizng product range. You will not be disappointed.

Have fun x

No comments:

Post a Comment