Friday 13 July 2012

Illamasqua Sealing Gel - Genius


Magic!!!!!! Would you like to know how to turn your eye shadows into eyeliners????

 Plus eyeliner that stays put until you take it off. No melting off or smudging.

I recently purchased a little gem called Illamasqua Sealing Gel. Please see below for the instructions.

I have had the time recently to test it out with some eye shadows. I have found it works best with Illamasqua Eye shadows, but it still does work with other brands. I found it mixed better with the Illamasqua products.

Some people dab the brush into the sealing gel and then pop the brush onto the product, personally I didn’t like the way that worked (that is just my preference it works well for other people) so instead I got a small palette and a spatula and took some of the product from its packaging and popped it into the pallet. I then squeezed two small drops of the Illamasqua Sealing Gel into the pallet and mixed it together with a brush or you can use a cotton bud. This way is a tad more time consuming but the results are much better.



Surprise there you have it, a nice vibrant eyeliner, which was once an eye shadow – Brilliant.

The picture I have done here is using Illamasqua’s powder shadow in shade Permission. Ok its not a colour that you would wear day to day, but it shows well that it works as eyeliner. Looking at that picture I cannot believe it use to be an eye shadow.

And you can also see form the picture I have swatches of each of the Illamasqua eye shadows I have, I wanted to show you all just how vibrant the colours look using the sealing gel.

Not only does this transform eye shadows into eyeliners but you can also transform Pure Pigment, Eye Brow Cake Or Eye Liner Cake (already an eyeliner but with the sealing gel it is locked in for longer) and use across the face or body.

As Illamasqua quoted “Be Bold, be original and stand out from the crowd”

You can purchase the Sealing Gel from www.illamasqua.com at a price of £10.50. The box includes two small bottles.

No comments:

Post a Comment