Wednesday 11 July 2012

Amazing Olympic Inspired Make Up Competition



The time has finally arrived ladies do you have your brushes ready?

 I know some of you have been as excited as me about this competition. I could not wait to reveal it to you.

So I can reveal the theme for this months Competition is based on the Olympic Games 2012. It is not long now until the opening ceremony so what better way to get involved than to get creative with some Olympic inspired make up looks.

The Prize for this has been attached (please see picture). Included in this Make Up Goody box is as follows:

Make Up Academy’s Brand New Olympic Themed Eye shadow Palette – Going for Gold, this comes packed with gold’s, silvers, grey’s and bronze shades. Perfect for experimenting with new colours. I have to say I have not seen a palette with these shades in the shops before.

Make Up Academy – Blusher in Shade 1. I wear this all the time it is a gorgeous pink colour.

Make Up Academy – Mascara in Black

Fashionista Secret Gel Liner – Shade Short List, this is a Charcoal shade, which is nearly Black. I use this on photo shoots and it is amazing, it stays on all day and does not smudge. The brush is hidden in the lid. It is also very easy to apply.

No17 – Wild Metallic Cream Eye shadow, in shade Wild Bronze. I picked this, as Metallics are huge at the moment. You can apply with your fingers or a brush for a fierce smoky eye.

Please see below for the entry details:

Please choose a country’s flag of your choice that are competing in the Olympic Games this year.

With your chosen flag colours please create a eye design, this can be anything you wish whether it be something really bold and creative, or if you wish you can design a eye look for a night out, so maybe a nice smoky eye with your chosen colours. But the good thing is the look is completely up to you. So have fun with it.

Be as creative, bold, vibrant and imaginative as you wish.

The competition will close on Wednesday 25th July at 9pm. Please e-mail me your entries to sbaldwinmakeup@gmail.com or you can private message me on my Make Up Page at www.facebook.com/SEBmakeupartist

Please note – your entries will not be posted on my Make Up page on Facebook.

Good Luck Ladies, have fun. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment