Tuesday 17 July 2012

MAC Mineralize Volcanic Ash Exfoliator - A little bit of luxury


MAC Mineralize Volcanic Ash Exfoliator – A little bit of Luxury

WOW – Another great product I have managed to get my hands on recently. I popped into MAC last week and was looking at all the lovely Make Up, obviously trying not to spend much money ;-). The nice MAC Artist came over to speak to me, we got chatting about the new Heavenly Creature Collection (which I have previously blogged on), and she offered me a free sample of the MAC Mineralize Volcanic Ash Exfoliator. Which of course I said yes to instantly.

I used this for the first time a few days ago and I was very impressed. It has small sugar crystals mixed in with the natural Volcanic Ash (please see picture) which on the skin feels really soft, (I know from using other products some grains can feel really ruff on the skin). I also found that the more I cleansed it into my skin the crystals disappeared to leave my skin feeling super soft. 


I left this on my skin for a couple of minutes to let it work in, then rinsed it off with warm water. This product is best used once or twice a week to refine and unclog the skin. The Volcanic Ash also adds instant moisture to the skin; you can use this product on the face or body.

This product is only in stores for a limited period, so if you fancy a little bit of luxury I would highly recommend this product. P.S It also smells amazing. :-)

You can purchase at a MAC Counter or online at various department stores.

RRP £21.00

x

No comments:

Post a Comment