Wednesday 4 July 2012

MAC Fluidline Longwearing Gel Liner


MAC Fluidline Liner (Gel Formula)  -  Longwearing

MAC’S Fluidline Liner really is a fantastic product. I use this a lot on brides to be and photo shoots. As it glides on so easily and dry’s instantly so working quick with this product would be an advantage to do.

It is longwearing and smudge proof so once its on its on for a good length of time, again which is why I use this on Bride’s to be.

Here I have created a small flick on myself and I have used Shade Dipdown. Which is a rich brown shade.

Use a brush to apply, one like I have pictured here is perfect it is a Flat Line Brush (synthetic) so ideal for liquid or gel liners. I smoother the whole tip in the product and glide it across the top of the eyelid really close to the lash line. You can have the link as thick or thin as you wish depending on what look you are going for.

Tip, Do not pull the skin were you would like to draw in your flick this distorts the skin and you will not get even flicks. :-)

RRP £14.00

MAC Fluidline comes in 6 shades.

Rich Ground
Dipdown
Blitz and Glitz
Blacktrack
Waveline
Macroviolet

No comments:

Post a Comment