Monday 3 September 2012

We Are FAUX False Lashes A little touch of luxury

We Are FAUX Lashes

I wanted to write a little blog on how amazing these lashes are and share this with you all.

After using my first pair from We Are FAUX yesterday on my Metal and Metallic Shoot I was so impressed with them I just had to shout about it J. Each set of lashes is handcrafted giving them that extra special edge and difference to other lashes you will have come across. As soon as you open the box and have a feel of the lashes you know they are of an amazing quality.

The lashes I picked were called “Good Girl” they had individual studs stuck to them. When I saw them I knew they would work perfectly with the theme of the photo shoot I was doing. And wow they looked absolutely stunning. I was so pleased with them.



In most lash boxes you receive a small instruction booklet, you did get one of these with We Are FAUX, but if you are not very confident in applying false lashes then there instructions will work much better for you, simple and to the point. They actually give better advice on application than other lash brands.

Check out We Are FAUX amazing handcrafted collections at www.wearefaux.com

You can also follow them on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/wearefauxlash

Have fun, you will not be disappointed. I know were I will be shopping from now on for my false lashes.  

X



No comments:

Post a Comment