Thursday 23 August 2012

Alex Box and Rankin Book


Alex Box and Rankin Book


I have been wanting this book in my little make up world for sometime now, ever since I saw it at Illamasqua’s counter in Selfridges about a year ago.

I am very happy to now have this book (courtesy of my partner for my birthday), I would say for any Make Up Artists or creative in the industry this is a must. At the moment it is a tad pricey on the Internet but it does go up and down in price, three months ago it was roughly £32 and now on Amazon it is priced at £500, which is a huge jump. But if you would like this book keep checking Amazon and other related sites as it will come down again.

The books quality is just amazing, and the quality of the content is even better, the book is quite large. It showcases all of Alex’s creative masterpieces, which are just fabulous reference points. She has some fantastic colourful images, which are very pleasing to the eye. Rankin also show cases some of his skills in the book, obviously his photography first but he also shows off his creative input for the editing as some of the images are digitally moved around on the models face. Which is quite interesting.

I have put together a few on my favourite images from the book; these are images I have not seen on google so I thought you might like to have a peep to

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment