Thursday 6 September 2012

Lush Cosmetics Bubblegum Lip Scrub

Lush Cosmetics Lip Scrub – Bubblegum Flavour

Hi Guy’s,

I did a blog a few weeks ago on creating the perfect lip canvas to get ready for application of your lipstick (you can view this in my wall pictures section on my page), in the blog post I mentioned a Hollywood Lip Scrub, this I do not think you can purchase anymore so I did some research and found this little beauty from Lush.

I popped along to Lush and purchased this Lip Scrub, RRP £5.25

The scrub is made from caster sugar (yummy); it is a very gentle scrub, which leaves your lips soft and supple. The two make up fanatics from Lush Cosmetics came up with this fantastic idea, as a lot of people do not pay enough attention to there lips (I have been guilty of this myself in the past), so they came up with a plan. A product that has exactly the right size of sugar grains in so it provides a gentle exfoliant for the lips.
Plus with the added benefit of this product tasting like Bubblegum, - Gorgeous.

So you simply take a small amount from the pot and rub it all over your lips in circular movements, once you have finished exfoliating you simply lick around you mouth and eat up the remainder of the yummy product – Delicious

This is also amazing for prepping models lips for photo shoots


Pop down to Lush and have a peek, it really does taste good and leaves your lips super soft and ready for your  lipstick application.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment