Wednesday 12 September 2012

Behind The Scenes at my Beauty Shoot

I thought I would share my behind the scenes pictures of the beauty shoot i took part in yesterday so you can see what goes on at a fun beauty shoot. I really enjoyed this shoot as I got the chance to really play with some colours, as we was shooting some shots with exotic fruit i got the chance to mix colours for the lipstick so it matched the fruit. The shoot was for Kevin Mganda NOTHING New Aztec Design Collection. The beautiful model we used was Victoria Middleton, Photographer Jakub Iwanicki and Hair @Bernadette hannay. It was a great experience to work with two models (one of which a male) and different skin tones. I also loved creating a natural beauty look with contouring and highlighting.










No comments:

Post a Comment