Wednesday 5 September 2012

Sigma Professional Brushes - Eye Set

Sigma Brushes – Eye Kit


I was lucky enough to have these bought for my birthday, very lucky. I knew Sigma Brushes were good from reading reviews from other MUA’S. But to have now used them myself good is an understatement. They are fantastic, the best brushes I have used to date
. I also received a small trio of eye shadows included with the brush set. (See picture)

I am very happy to be able to share this blog with you all, I have had my eye on the Sigma Brushes for quite some time.



I could not believe the difference in the application, as they are shaped so very well this makes the application perfect. They are so soft to, so you can get into all the tight areas around the eye without it feeling uncomfortable. I will certainly be purchasing more Sigma brushes in the future; I am already making a mental note of the ones I like. :)

My AOFM brushes are good but now I have used the Sigma ones I can see the difference immediately, if you take a look at the bottom left picture you will see two brushes which are used for creating winged effects and defined eyeliner, the really pointy brush is the Sigma one and the other is my AOFM brush. Yesterday I created a winged effect and the sharpness the Sigma brush gave me was incredible and it seemed much easier to create, the AOFM brush is still good and does the job but you can see the bristles are not formed into a point like the Sigma brush. So this takes longer to create the effect you would like.

It is great as a Make Up Artist to have new products and to get very excited about how good they are and to see the difference in the products instantly. Which is why I like to use a broad range of products in my kit.

Below is a list of the brushes you get in the Eye Kit:

Eyeliner – E05
Pencil – E30
Tapered Blending – E40
Large Shader – E60
Eye Shading – E55
Medium Angled Shading – E70
Small Angle – E65

Head over to www.sigmabeauty.com to view their fantastic range of brushes

Have Fun x

No comments:

Post a Comment