Monday 20 August 2012

Girls Aloud False Lashes - My tips on application and pictures


 Girls Aloud False Lashes – Nadine

Hi All, I opted for some different lashes this weekend, I like to try new ones to test them out, so I thought I would share them with you all.

I have previously used Cheryl’s and Sarah’s from the Girls Aloud range which looked beautiful. This time I thought I would try Nadine’s I can’t have favourites now can I They were so very easy to apply, they were really bendy (not stiff at all) I find the bendier ones easier to apply as you have more flexibility. 




How to apply


  • Firstly measure them to your eye size, I tend to find that for myself on most strip lashes I only really need to cut off roughly half an inch just enough so they are not glued right into the corner of the eye as this can be very uncomfortable and will irritate you.
  • Apply some of the glue, to the back of your hand and wait for this to go tacky (roughly 30 seconds) I use Duo Eyelash Glue.
  • Whilst waiting for the glue to work, curl your lashes and apply one layer of mascara.
  • Run the lashes down the glue, just a thin line you don’t want too much on the lashes as it can get messy.
  • I find it easier to stick the outer part of the lash down first then grab a cotton bud. Whilst still holding down the outer eyelash stick the inner corner down with the cotton bud this way you have control over both ends.
  • Once it is stuck into the correct place, which is as close to the lash line as you can get. Use the cotton bud to just dab down the lashes all the way across just to make double sure they are stuck into position.
  • Then apply another coat of mascara just to make sure they blended in with your own lashes

Everyone has their own ways of applying that is best for them, the above application is how I do it and this is the way I find works best for me. I have tried numerous other ways but this has come out on top.

Give it a try; I hope you find this application easy.

You can buy Girls Aloud lashes from Boots or Superdrug priced at £5.35, the Duo eye lash glue I purchase from ebay and this is between £4.00 - £5.00 (but lasts forever) I purchase the clear glue, so it comes out white but dries clear – Genius

Have fun xx


No comments:

Post a Comment