Thursday 17 May 2012

Shu Uemura UV Underbase Mousse

This UV Underbase Mousse by Shu Uemura has to be the best Primer I have used, this was introduced to me whilst I was studying at AOFM. It is ultra lightweight and creates a perfect canvas for make up. When I used this on myself it covered any redness I had and gave my skin a lovely pick me up and added a bit of colour to my skin. With any foundation placed on top of this mousse it creates a perfect ultra smooth poreless finish. I will always make sure I have one of these in my kit. Irt is perfect for bridal make up. It also has the added benefit of having a SPF 30, with this it results in the mousse being 20x lighter than one without the SPF. I have found also with this product it is lighter than using a cream based primer. You can purchase this fantastic product online at a cost of £29.00. :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment