Monday 28 May 2012

Glamour Days Palette MUA and Revlon Lip Butter


It is a gorgeous day again today so I opted for some pastel colours from my lovely MUA Glamour Nights Eye Palette, and my new Revlon Lip Butters. The Lip Butters are great for giving you colour and hydration. Personally I think they are inbetween a lipstick and a gloss with the added balm in, as they give more colour than a gloss but also give you that sheer effect. Perfect for those hot days. Your lips feel much softer with the Lip Butters.
You can purchase the Glamour Nights Palette at www.muacosmetics.co.uk you receive this FREE when you spend over £4, what a bargain. The pigment is this palette is fantastic and there are some really lovely shimmery tones in there, again perfect for these summer days. The Lip Butters can be purchased from Superdrug or Boots they have £2 off at the moment so you can grab one for £5.99. Unfortunately I can not upload the look I did as my camera is a no go at the moment. x

No comments:

Post a Comment