Wednesday 23 May 2012

Dermacolor Palette

I wanted to share with you this amazing dermacolor palette. This was introduced to me at AOFM were I studied my make up course. There are 4 palettes to choose from all for different skin tones. Each palette holds 16 colours, they only look small but the depth of them goes down quite far into the palette and you only need a tiny amount as they cover brilliantly. They are great for covering tattoos, scars, pigmentation and birthmarks. They are a creamy substance. I used one of these palettes at a photoshoot yesterday and it worked perfectly. You can purchase these from www.gurumakeupemporium.com at a cost of 14.60. Ideal for professionals to build up your concealer collection or even for your day to day kit as they do last a long time and work very well. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment