Thursday 21 June 2012

My New MUA Products - I am in Love




Here are my new products courtesy of Make Up Academy. I just love love love there products. Affordable, great quality, great pigment, great staying power.

The palette is the New Palette called Undressed; this has 12 shades of bronze and browns. The lighter shades are great for highlighting the eyes and the darker ones are great for a sultry effect, with all the great choices of colours in this palette you can transform your day look into a smoky night time look. The palette is released in Superdrug stores on July 4th but you can purchase this online now.

Head over to http://muacosmetics.blogspot.co.uk/ for more tips and tricks.

Face Primer - Great for a flawless even complexion. Wear this product alone or mixed in with your foundation. £4.00

Trio Eye shadow in Shade Passion - A trio of gorgeous pearl and lilacs, amazing product for that super sultry purple smoky eye. £2.50

Brush On Concealer Pen - Disguises blemishes, highlights under the eye to hide those dark circles. Makes the skin appear much brighter and clearer. £2.00

Keep an eye out for the looks I will be creating using these products. 

All products can be purchased from http://www.muastore.co.uk

Sarah x

2 comments:

  1. The palette is so pretty! Yes MUA is really good quality brand and very affordable. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, thank you for the comment :-)

    They are amazing, i try anf purchase when ever I can. I have a nice range in my professional kit. I used the undressed palette on a bride yesterday it worked perfectly.

    If you would like to view my work please head over to my facebook page the link is at the top of my blog on the right hand side.

    Many Thanks

    x

    ReplyDelete