Monday 22 October 2012

Make Up Academy Nail Constellation in Shade Leo

Hi All,

I have been so excited to share this image with you of these amazing Nail Constellations by MUA, I ordered shade Leo I had to be true to my star sign ;-).

I used Nails Inc Nail Varnish for the base as I do not have any MUA in purple as yet.

I had a little trouble getting the beads to come out of the funnel, but when I turned the product upside down the beads came out but they seemed to come out of areas other than the funnel, I am not sure if their was a little hole somewhere. I used a bowl to catch all the beads, as I do not want to waste any. (You can pour them back into the bottle by taking the top off and turning it upside down) All this is explained on MUA’S blog if you have any trouble and their website.

To apply the bead onto my nail I rubbed the chosen nail into the bowl and gathered the beads onto my nail this way, any gaps I had I picked up the beads with my index finger on the other hand and applied them to the nail.

I am so impressed with the effect this has given; I cannot wait to get the rest of the collection. RRP £3.00 (Bargain)

Head over to www.muastore.co.uk to see the whole collection plus youtube videos for tips on application. :-)) You will not be disappointed.

Make Up Academy just keep getting better and better, value for money, great quality and great choice of products.

Have Fun x

No comments:

Post a Comment